Business Compliance Maintenance Program
Maintains Your Business’ Ability to Conduct Business in Connecticut
Many modern car companies provide a maintenance plan on the vehicles you buy from them. Just like a business, your car has systems that need to all work, and work together, to make sure your car continues to operate. The dealer understands that maintenance is best performed regularly and by a trained and experienced professional.
Shouldn’t you have a similar maintenance plan on your business? Through my Business Maintenance Plan, I provide the legal services and advice that will keep your business healthy and operating for years to come.
Keeping your business compliant with Connecticut law on an ongoing basis can seem like an overwhelming task to most business owners. You need to stay up to date with State document filing. You need to stay up to date on new laws or changes in old laws that affect your industry. You need to respond properly to liability issues or law suits. You also need advice on business practices, contracting issues, employment questions and a vast array of other areas where you business brushes up against laws and regulations.
As part of the Business Maintenance Plan:
- We will act as your Agent for Service
- This allows us to be notified whenever action is taken against your business entity. We will call you and advise you on how to proceed.
- Yearly update meeting
- We will meet once a year, preferably in January, to discuss ay changes in your business
- We file your Yearly Report with the Secretary of the State
- A yearly update must be filed with the Secretary of the State. Many business do not do this, and then cannot get a loan from a bank until all current and past years have been filed.
- Statutory updates that affect your business and industry
- We receive and review statutory updates on a regular basis and forward any relevant changes to our clients
- 2 free hours of Business Consulting
- call us to discuss whatever you want when you have a legal question: real estate, leases, contracts, taxes, insurance, etc.
- 20% off our hourly rate for other services