Local businesses are the foundation of any community, but Connecticut is one of the most regulated states when it comes to businesses. Further, the regulatory requirements are constantly changing; it’s anything but “business as usual”. How can business owners be expected to master and stay compliant with the regulations of their industry? The short answer is you hire an experience business lawyer.
Looking for a Business Lawyer in the Greater Danbury Area?
My name is Eugene Glouzgal and I am an asset lawyer with the law firm of Glouzgal Ramos Groth LLP. What does an asset lawyer do? I help my clients protect their assets from liability. This includes their homes, their businesses, sometimes their investments. This involves buying or selling residential or commercial property, buying an existing business or selling a current business, starting new businesses properly and maintaining business health and compliance, defending business owners when their right to do business is in jeopardy, and protecting family assets through trusts.
I represent business clients (and their families) in various industries in the Greater Danbury Area and across all of Connecticut.
Call Attorney Glouzgal 1-203-885-0591
What Can A Danbury Business Lawyer Do For You?
- Form a partnership, Limited Liability Company (LLC), or Corporation;
- Obtain Connecticut business licensing;
- Evaluate State industry regulations;
- Identify proper State Sales & Use Tax;
- Draft or review business contracts such as employment agreements, policy and procedure manuals, subcontractor agreements, supply agreements, sales agreements and service agreements;
- Purchase or sale of an existing business;
- Real estate issues such as purchasing or leasing property;
- Contract enforcement including contract performance, damages due to lack of performance, and collections;
- Tax planning and resolution including Sales & Use Tax and Payroll Tax;
- General advice on how to run a successful business (I am a business owner myself).
In Which Industries Has Glouzgal Ramos Groth LLP Represented Businesses?
Part of what makes business law interesting to practice is that I get the privilege of getting an inside look at many different industries. Further, I get to help individuals that are passionate about their work.
Just because I haven’t represented a business in your industry does not mean that I am unable. In fact, that’s what it’s all about; looking at the most recent version of the law regulating any industry and advising my clients on how to conduct business within the confines of those laws. But, in case you were wondering, here is a list of some of the industries in which our firm has represented businesses;
- Other attorneys and lawyers;
- Medical services including physicians, psychologists, acupuncturists and at home healthcare providers;
- Bars and restaurants;
- Non-Profits and charities (501c);
- Property holding and investment companies;
- Entertainers (musicians);
- Athletes and training facilities;
- Convenience stores;
- Gas stations;
- Information technology (IT);
- Bed & Breakfast and Inns;
- Event venues;
- Home improvement contractors; and
What Should You Look for In a Danbury Business Lawyer?
- Actual Lawyer – many business services companies are not lawyers
- Experience – you want a Danbury business lawyer who has seen different situations and circumstances
- Familiarity with Connecticut statutes – you want a Danbury business lawyer who knows the answer or where to find them
- Understanding – you want a Danbury business lawyer who is as passionate about your business as you are
- Attention to detail – you want a Danbury business lawyer who gives your business the attention it deserves
- Availability by phone, e-mail and in person – you want a Danbury business lawyer you can actually reach
- The Personal Touch – you want a Danbury business lawyer who isn’t going to pass your file on to a paralegal or associate attorney
Call Attorney Glouzgal 1-203-885-0591
If you need a Danbury Business Lawyer for any of the reasons listed above, or if there is anything else I can help you with, please fill out the contact form below or call Glouzgal Ramos Groth LLP at 203-740-1400. Our office is located on Federal Road in Brookfield and easy to reach via I-84 and Route 7. I offer FREE CONSULTATIONS to all prospective clients.